- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We offer routine blood testing both in house and coming soon will be able to offer limited bloodwork to be performed in the field. We recommend that a general health panel be pulled yearly on senior horses or those horses that have had a history of chronic illness. Please call our office to arrange an appointment!!!
Fecal Egg Count Testing- we offer in house fecal egg counts for your herd.
REASONS TO PERFORM FECAL EGG COUNTS (FEC)
• To evaluate the anthelmintic efficacy using the FECRT.
• To evaluate and monitor the egg reappearance period (ERP) of the most recently
• To determine the shedding status of the horse at the time of sampling.
• To determine whether parasite burdens in foals and weanlings are primarily P. equorum
For current AAEP recommendations on deworming and further information on fecal egg counts click the following link:
If you have any questions regarding our in house laboratory please feel free to contact us!!!!!